Alpha Team Roleplay Game: Ogel's Last Stand, commonly referred to as Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand or simply Alpha Team RPG, is a text-based roleplay game on BZPower.com.
Plot Summary Edit
To be expanded...
Members of BZPower join this game by filling out a character form, to describe the character that they will play as in the RPG. They are allowed to sign up as a maximum of two characters. After that, they can post in-universe to describe what is going on in the story.
Like most BZPower RPGs, this is text-based, and is much like a novel written by many people. Because it is in the form of a forum topic, members contribute to the story by posting what their character(s) does. In addition, they can also converse with other BZPower members in the same topic. Because of this, in-universe and real-life are separated by the usage of the terms "In-Character" to show that one is playing and "Out-of-Character" to show that one is not playing. These terms are simplified into simply "IC" and "OOC".
For example, a post in the RPG may be like that of the following example:
OOC: PohatuRocks555, how much longer must we stay on Ogel's Island?
IC: Agent 700 hid behind the wall as several Skeleton Drones made their way towards him. They followed him, forcing Agent 700 to fire his handheld laser at them. When they were all incapacitated, Agent 700 sneaked into the Ogel Control Center's control room and discovered a super-spicy-tongue-melting-jail-cell-door-opening-hot pizza.
A member of the RPG is given free reign to do whatever they want with their character, as long as it fits in the RPG's rules or meets the consent of the other players of the RPG. If one of these is not achieved, the member is free to go back and edit their post to either follow the rules or to accept another member's request for change.
While a member is encouraged to use primarily the characters they sign up as (unless they request a change), members are free to create Non-Primary Characters, or NPCs, to accompany their main character.
Current Members Edit
- PeabodySam, the game's co-host, as Frozeen and General Evil
- TakunuvaC01, the game's co-host, as Magma and S-71
- Are you Shocked? as B and Leet
- Ta-metru_defender as Knight
- imperial officer as David Norman and Dr. Cooper
- Toa Antrakha as Artix and Sargon
- Toa Ling as Duke and Mara
- Atton Rand as Zenna
- Jackson Lake as Swerve and Loop
- Waffles as William Orson Splight
- LewaLew as Mythic and Cops
- ~Slim Shady~ as Drake
- starwarsrox121 as Agent C
- Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand was released November 6th, 2009.
- The RPG was conceived as a response to the release of the Agents theme. Co-hosts PeabodySam and TakunuvaC01 threw around many ideas, including an Alpha Team RPG set in 2001, before settling on a final battle between Alpha Team and Evil Ogel in 2008, as it would have the most potential. For a long time, it remained in development hell, and then its release was delayed when Kex did not initially send approval for reasons unknown.
- The RPG is considered a spiritual successor to Alpha Team: Mission Deep Freeze RPG and a prequel to the Dino Attack RPG.